We provide our behavioural psychometric profiling and training to individuals to raise their awareness of self and of others, up-skilling them to adapt their behaviour and communication for more effective performance, better relationships and people management.
What you'll get:
- You will complete a short but detailed personality behavioural online assessment quiz
- We will process your results and provide a detailed 26 page report that goes through your personal behavioural style.
- You also get access to detailed training videos for you to understand the 4 basic DISC profiles, and to understand your personal report in detail.
What is DISC?
Our personality profiling tool uses the Extended DISC model.
DISC is a self-assessment that measures how an individual prefers to interact with others.
DISC creates a common language and a self-awareness to better understand ourselves and others.
The DISC model divides people into four main behavioural styles. Individuals are identified as either People-oriented or Task-oriented. They are further distinguished as Reserved or Active. The resulting behavioural styles are called:
- D-style (Dominance)
- I-style (Influence)
- S-style (Steadiness)
- C-style (Correctness)
What information is included in the report?
- Your work behavioural profile.
- Your motivators and de-motivators.
- Your strengths.
- Your reactions to pressure situations and stress.
- Your causes and signs of stress, and what releases stress for you.
- How you can come across to others.
- How you behave and work in a team environment.
- How your profile fits your role.
- Specific techniques for you to adjust your behaviour to suit others.
What does the assessment involve?
The online DISC questionnaire takes only 10 minutes to complete. You complete it on your own, at any time of your choosing. We then process the results and provide you with your detailed report within 24 hours.